What better way to spend these bizarre-rainy-summer days than to stay online and satisfy my bloglust, as what I wanted to call my hunger for journaling. Having been so induced to scribe, I enumerated my random thoughts as follows:
Hey people! I’m done with my thesis, sleepless nights, stage arts, office hours, translation, layouting, and (whew!) junior year! I promised myself to be a lot more outgoing this summer for I presume to have greater amount of work once this school year starts. But heck! The sun hasn’t been shining for almost a week now and Kuya Kim reported the possible formation of two typhoons inside the Philippine area of responsibility at the middle of summer. Amp! How about the beach? Momi!

The smell of alcohol doesn’t seem to appeal to me as before. Apparently, I tend to choose coffee, which actually makes my heart palpitate, over a bottle of beer.
I admit that I don’t get easily attached to a person but when I do, I really mean I do. In my three-year stay as a college girl in SLSU, I haven’t felt this much appreciation as now. I sooo miss a lot of people these days. Maybe the weather had some connection with this. I miss my co-CrazyKarters, Rjeanne, DocPanic, Bruskoo, Orikorik, especially RajaBruha for his patawa acts inside the classroom. I will miss Karen and her bed for she will be starting to work and temporarily leave school. I miss my crush (*wink), his insights and the no-matter-how-corny jokes he throws to me. I miss the publication office, or generally Lucban and its people.
Waaa! Tribu is never lost afterall. We went for a picnic and yes, hell we care about the weather. But what made this outing special for me is that Portia, my best friend who happened to be looong lost every Tribu gathering, came with her boyfriend. It was not my first time to see them together but I can't help looking at them. They are so natural, so sweet and obviously in love (*cheesy)! I wish the two of them last until the end.

People ask why Rea and I call each other "kadate" (read as kadeyt). Well, it started back in high school, sometime in October 2004, when we agreed to have a date after a year. It did not happen in 2005. It had just happen now and with us are some of our high school friends: Kheng, Jo and Mean. Think about going to Lucban to attend the mass, goof around for some photos, satisfy our tummies, more photos, head back to Tayabas, slurpee, more photos - definitely a date to remember. Again, we agreed to meet 365 days from now.


I noticed a particular expression which I utter almost always when I need help, when I get too excited or when I just feel like saying – momi! Well, everybody knows how a daddy’s girl I am and I’m vocal about it but I guess, kids, no matter how young or old, at the end of the day, will always run to their mothers for a wounded knee.
No comments:
Post a Comment